January 27, 2005

I never have found the perfect quote. At best I've been able to find a string of quotations which merely circle the ineffable idea I seek to express.

- Caldwell O'Keefe
_______________

Picture is one of my favorites. Its because of what it portrays. Its just not a framed picture, but represents people who dont get their dues (in relationships). It is so common that it goes unnoticed, thats why it has been portrayed through a simple thing as picture.
_______________
Picture
Framed he remains glued to the walls-
So much as he does make it, he breaks it;
A companion sweet he is to me-
A friend indeed: a friend in need.

A trophy in my hand, the face rejoices
Whispering a smile-'congratulations'.
A mischief I play on the aunt
He giggles from behind my back.

A pain in my leg, he assures his presence
And the pain is really gone.
A lack in confidence and he
Gesturing rises my spirits.

-Even when I stare complainingly
"How rude Aunt Zende had been?"
He beats into my heart to tell
That she really loves me;
-Or when, "it was his fault."
He makes me accept that I actually,
Made that silly blunder.
-And again, "I can live without her."
"No you cannot", he echoes
And stops another blunder from me.

Moodless me lift the eyes,
Without the intention to watch
But the sensation reaching the brain,
-Passes by some frame-.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Live long the face in the frame!

Anonymous said...

That was a good one Balli